shopify analytics ecommerce
ASD - Reloading - The Original American Sheepdog!
Click Me
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Reloading

  1. #1

    Unhappy Reloading

    I used to reload my 9mm with a Lee handloader a few years ago and I guess they quit making them. I loved it, it was time consuming but fun. I now want to do it again and I guess they quit making the little hand loading kits. Bummer. Makes me want to re-evaluate my whole life. BJ

  2. #2

    Default

    Never used one, so I can't say for sure this is what you want.

    http://www.leeprecision.com/html/cat...leeloader.html

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spud View Post
    Never used one, so I can't say for sure this is what you want.

    http://www.leeprecision.com/html/cat...leeloader.html
    Thanks Spud, looks like they are going outta business, just shows you how damn old I am for sure. BJ

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by B J Elliott View Post
    Thanks Spud, looks like they are going outta business, just shows you how damn old I am for sure. BJ
    I hear ya there!

    I've been checking out the Dillon 550. I've got some single stage stuff and I do quite a bit with them, but with a ton of .40S&W brass, sure would make it a cinch to get loaded up. The price is reasonable, I just have to come up with the loot!

  5. #5

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Spud View Post
    I hear ya there!

    I've been checking out the Dillon 550. I've got some single stage stuff and I do quite a bit with them, but with a ton of .40S&W brass, sure would make it a cinch to get loaded up. The price is reasonable, I just have to come up with the loot!
    Have a website on that? BJ

Similar Threads

  1. Dillon 550B Progressive Reloading Press
    By mmszbi in forum Product reviews
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-17-2010, 08:51 PM
  2. FREE 8-Part Reloading Video Series
    By Jim Trueblood in forum Handloading
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-22-2010, 08:18 PM
  3. Article: Dillon 550B Progressive Reloading Press
    By UGA in forum ASD Magazine Article Comments
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-29-2010, 01:35 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Important Site Information