shopify analytics ecommerce
ASD - Members, Guests, and Staff... - The Original American Sheepdog!

Thread: Members, Guests, and Staff...

Exclamation Members, Guests, and Staff...

I haven't been around much lately, I'm sorry. I'm putting every minute of my spare time into the new software, testing, tweaking, and learning its new format.

A few of you have seen the new software, however basic and stripped down, but you will be surprised when the final version is ready!

I will not say when, but its coming. ;)

I'd like to thank the staff here for holding down the fort. It's a load off knowing your here while I'm somewhere else in cyber-world. Thank You!

Dnola and I have spoke about some load lagging of the site here recently, has anyone else had this problem? I know I have... Hopefully I can get it resolved today.

Take care everyone.

Here is a skin I've almost finished titled "Constitution"
    Attached Images Attached Images
    It takes only seconds to call the police, waiting for them to arrive could take the rest of your life...

Blog Entries

That looks really nice. Makes you have a feeling that you shouldn't say anything too loud because you're in a hallowed place. Keep up the great work and the gang will keep them in line here. :D
    If Obama is the answer, the question must have been really stupid!
    Official Certification: This is to warrant that the above post contains a minimum of 90% recycled words.

Administrator

If the load lag can be fixed that would be great...thought it was on my end!

The new skin looks great...looking forward to the new site.

rkb
    rkb

Member:

NRA
    TSRA
    TCHA
    USCCA
    OES, PM #316

"The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." - Samual Adams
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."- Thomas Jefferson

Staff Contributor
    Blog Entries

Default Phillip missing in action ....

Geezzzz ... am I the only one who did not notice that UGA was missing in action??? the site seems to run better when he is busy somewhere else .. maybe I am wrong!! keep up the good work Phillip.
    NRA
    Front sight
    USCCA
    AARL
    RACES
    ARES

Blog Entries

I've been timing each delay today and it has been exactly 70 seconds every time. Something, a setting, an outside source, etc. is doing this. Server lag just would not be the same every time. That's weird!

Quote Originally Posted by Bebo View Post
    Geezzzz ... am I the only one who did not notice that UGA was missing in action??? the site seems to run better when he is busy somewhere else .. maybe I am wrong!! keep up the good work Phillip.
    Below each post we have the options to "Post Reply", "Quote", and "Thank". Is it possible to add "What ??" to that list. Then we would see on any particular post that Bebo had been Thanked 5 times and "Whated ??" 15 times. :D
    If Obama is the answer, the question must have been really stupid!
    Official Certification: This is to warrant that the above post contains a minimum of 90% recycled words.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by dnola View Post
    Below each post we have the options to "Post Reply", "Quote", and "Thank". Is it possible to add "What ??" to that list. Then we would see on any particular post that Bebo had been Thanked 5 times and "Whated ??" 15 times. :D
    Don't mind him, dnola....he is just wearing his official PiA hat today. :eek: If you need a definition, send me a pm...can't print it in open forum... :D

rkb
    rkb

Member:

NRA
    TSRA
    TCHA
    USCCA
    OES, PM #316

"The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." - Samual Adams
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."- Thomas Jefferson

Staff Contributor
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rkbartley View Post
    Don't mind him, dnola....he is just wearing his official PiA hat today. :eek: If you need a definition, send me a pm...can't print it in open forum... :D

rkb
    Oh sure, when I make a little off the cuff observation, I am a pain in the .. but when you get the birthday present you want then I am a sweety pie .:D. make up your mind
    NRA
    Front sight
    USCCA
    AARL
    RACES
    ARES

Administrator

Default So sensitive....

Oh sure, when I make a little off the cuff observation, I am a pain in the .. but when you get the birthday present you want then I am a sweety pie .:D. make up your mind
    Well, darlin'.....you are just a man. ;)
    Obviously you can be BOTH a sweetie pie and a pain in the :eek:..... doesn't mean I love you any less! :D

rkb
    rkb

Member:

NRA
    TSRA
    TCHA
    USCCA
    OES, PM #316