shopify analytics ecommerce
ASD - Discussion for ASD new design - Read Me First - The Original American Sheepdog!

Article: Discussion for ASD new design - Read Me First

1. Discussion for ASD new design - Read Me First

9 Comments by UGA Published on 12-02-2009 05:45 PM
    It takes only seconds to call the police, waiting for them to arrive could take the rest of your life...

2. Total Comments 9

Comments

The RC is supposed to be released today. I'm standing on my head just waiting.... I have decided to go live.

Geeesh, I hope I'm ready for this.:eek:

If they release it, I will upgrade tonight or tomorrow morning. See you soon.

BTW: The Default text here on Comments uses a Grey text. It may make it hard to see on this background. I'm unable to alter that at this time.If you want to use Black text, you have to highlight your text and apply the Black font color above. I have set the forum to use Black text.

The recent photo albums mod has been updated and I will apply it after the next upgrade. The other mods such as Chat etc, will be upgraded soon as well.

Oh yeah, I need to mention that in the forums, if you have a small signature it tends to rise up in your posts. This will be corrected in the next upgrade.

Default Topic Review (Newest First)

Quote Originally Posted by UGA View Post
    The RC is supposed to be released today. I'm standing on my head just waiting.... I have decided to go live. mcse exam questions

BTW: The Default text here on Comments uses a Grey text. It may make it hard to see on this background. I'm unable to alter that at this time.If you want to use Black text, you have to highlight your text and apply the Black font color above. I have set the forum to use Black text.
    Thank you for sharing. I just readout interesting websiteís your awesome interesting and informative topic. I really appreciate your thought about it. Itís really so useful for all especially for me because I want to get knowledge of every kind. Now, I just want to say that your describing sense is so nice and easy to understandable therefore, appreciate, love it and want to visit again shortly. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by yuri.debura View Post
    Thank you for sharing. I just readout interesting websiteís your awesome interesting and informative topic. I really appreciate your thought about it. Itís really so useful for all especially for me because I want to get knowledge of every kind. Now, I just want to say that your describing sense is so nice and easy to understandable therefore, appreciate, love it and want to visit again shortly. Thanks again.

You see this folks... This guy had to manually join to get past my bot protection, and he posts to keep suspicion away. His English is so bad that it is a dead give away. I have double and triple checked, this is a SPAMMER and has been BANNED.What a Knuckle head...

Carry on...
    It takes only seconds to call the police, waiting for them to arrive could take the rest of your life...

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by UGA View Post
    You see this folks... This guy had to manually join to get past my bot protection, and he posts to keep suspicion away. His English is so bad that it is a dead give away. I have double and triple checked, this is a SPAMMER and has been BANNED.What a Knuckle head...

Carry on...
    Thank you UGA for all your dedicated and hard work to keep this a clean forum!
    We appreciate you!!!

rkb
    rkb

Member:

NRA
    TSRA
    TCHA
    USCCA
    OES, PM #316

"The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." - Samual Adams
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."- Thomas Jefferson

Here Here!! *sings* For He's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good felloooooooow, that nobody can deny *applause*

Staff Contributor
    Blog Entries

Oh darn Phillip, you cut off Yuri and I was much wanting to find out what he would Yurinate about on our web site ....... sorry, could not help myself

Quote Originally Posted by yuri.debura View Post
    Flattery will get you nowhere! Especially badly written and barely intelligible flattery.

We don't need no dirty stinkin' spammers!

Similar Articles

1. OMG!!! Read This!!!
    By UGA in forum The Soap Box
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-06-2010, 02:33 PM
  2. ALERT!!! Have kids or grandkids? READ THIS!
    By Zen in forum Gun Laws & 2A Politics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-11-2009, 11:23 AM
  3. Read me Rossi....
    By UGA in forum Test Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-07-2009, 02:45 PM
  4. New Layout - Please Read!
    By UGA in forum Forum Lobby
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-12-2009, 10:27 PM
  5. Forum changes *MUST READ*