shopify analytics ecommerce
ASD - Daily carry knife - Page 5 - The Original American Sheepdog!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Daily carry knife

i carry a spyderco endura, 1st gen. it used to be 1/2 serrated but it is so old the teeth are worn off! I have had this knife for about 16 years and tried to retire it many times but ,it always ends up back in my pocket within a week or so of trying something else. maybe some day i will try a newer spyderco but until then it rides in my pocket, razor sharp and ready to serve!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to countybob For This Useful Post:

rkbartley (10-12-2011), UGA (10-15-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by countybob View Post
    i carry a spyderco endura, 1st gen. it used to be 1/2 serrated but it is so old the teeth are worn off! I have had this knife for about 16 years and tried to retire it many times but ,it always ends up back in my pocket within a week or so of trying something else. maybe some day i will try a newer spyderco but until then it rides in my pocket, razor sharp and ready to serve!
    I love a good blade with character! Every knife I own is a working knife, otherwise why own it! Good choice!
    It takes only seconds to call the police, waiting for them to arrive could take the rest of your life...

Default Re: Daily carry knife

For work a lock back razor knife. When not at work a M-Tech Karambit. Also I almost always have a Gerber multi tool on my hip.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Guns and knives have always been hobbies with me. At one time or another I've carried just about all of the more popular folding knives. What have I been carrying for the past couple of years? Basically, either of two knives:

A Victorinox, 'Rescue Tool', (Which I like a lot.) or a simple Victorinox, 'Sentinel' pocket knife. The, 'Sentinel', with its tweezers and toothpick, is kept very sharp; and, so far, it's been all the knife I've needed. (I frequently use it.) As for the, 'Rescue Tool'? Ever since we had a local woman crash her car into a river and, thereafter, slowly drown while she called out for help on her cell phone, I've tried to make certain that I keep some sort of glass breaking tool inside the car.

VICTORINOX SENTINEL:

VICTORINOX RESCUE TOOL W/ GLASS BREAKER:

The only, 'must have' feature I demand on any pocket folder is for the main blade to have a sturdy lock. Each of these pocket knives does.
    Last edited by Arc Angel; 10-27-2014 at 10:34 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Arc Angel For This Useful Post:

UGA (01-03-2015)

Default My carry knife

My daily carry knife right now is a Cold Steel Finn Bear in a nylon sheath attached to my left suspender under my shirt. It is virtually invisable from the front and weighs only a few ounces. 4 in. blade and non-slip handle. I use it as a work knife stripping wire and cable as well as for chores I used to do with a folding knife. I don"t have to dig around it in my pocket when I want change etc. and it doesn"t scratch my hand being clipped to my pocket when I reach into it like a folder does.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peteman For This Useful Post:

rkbartley (11-19-2015), UGA (12-24-2015)