shopify analytics ecommerce
ASD - Cold war veterans. - Page 2 - The Original American Sheepdog!
Click Me
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cold war veterans.

Quote Originally Posted by Decline View Post
    I hope he is wrong. I hear that the next thing on the agenda is amnesty for illegals. Do they think that the only thing that pisses us off is healthcare?!
    They have NO IDEA what pisses us off and NO CLUE as to HOW VERY pissed off we are!
    Human beings understand and respect compassion, kindness, empathy, truth, fairness and logic.
    Predators respect strength

Blog Entries

Yes, but the 'Corps goes on my friend. They never let the past be forgotten.

Yeah, I feel *****-slapped for what the Dems have done to America. But....consider this:

Our Founding Fathers risked everything, their businesses their property and their very lives for the dream of this most unique form of government whose centerpiece is individual freedom.

How dare I feel put upon. I will fight this battle, and b.o. might pull the plug on me, but it's unlikely I'll be hanged. I have plenty of time to plot the political death of my enemies. I'm not in the minority, as our FF were. I wish the electorate was more informed, but I have allies everywhere, including, I would venture, every member of this forum. There are millions out there just like us.

Pelosi's approval rating stands at 11, with Harry Reid's at 8. King George never had numbers like that. This also shows that we have millions in the other camp that feel very uncomfortable with this turn of events.

Communications? Thanks to cable and talk radio, our message of freedom goes to every corner of America. The Dems network goes bankrupt.

Will we ever be able to go back? Don't know, probably not, but how popular could a piece of legislation be if you had to hire 16,000 IRS agents to enforce it?

Rossi

Quote Originally Posted by Rossi View Post
    how popular could a piece of legislation be if you had to hire 16,000 IRS agents to enforce it?

Rossi
    Absolutely!!! I may not have it right, but there's a website: www.firenancypelosi.com. Haven't checked it out yet.
    Human beings understand and respect compassion, kindness, empathy, truth, fairness and logic.

Some congressman was on the radio today. He said that if the Republicans can get the majority in November they can get around Obama veto by cutting all funding for the health care plan. This will pretty much kill it till we can get a conservative in the Whitehouse who wont veto our attempts to remove the bill from law.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Decline For This Useful Post:

Eccentric (03-25-2010)

Some congressman was on the radio today. He said that if the Republicans can get the majority in November they can get around Obama veto by cutting all funding for the health care plan. This will pretty much kill it till we can get a conservative in the Whitehouse who wont veto our attempts to remove the bill from law.
    Thank God and the writers of The Constitution for Checks and Balances.
    ASD's Official Spam Looker-Outer-Dude (OSLOD)

"[A]rms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them." - Thomas Paine

7. The Following User Says Thank You to texengineer For This Useful Post:

Eccentric (03-25-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by texengineer View Post
    Thank God and the writers of The Constitution for Checks and Balances.
    It's been a crappy day and the above makes me feel better. I doubt very much the public will "forget" come November.

Blog Entries

The congressman is correct. You can wreck a program, as the House controls the money. An easy way to see this is the decades-long battle with the Dems over military spending.

We live in interesting times.

Rossi

Quote Originally Posted by Rossi View Post
    The congressman is correct. You can wreck a program, as the House controls the money. An easy way to see this is the decades-long battle with the Dems over military spending.

We live in interesting times.

Rossi
    And since most of the garbage in this program does not start for a few years, cutting off the money before people become acclimated to receiving will be a good thing. November, 2010 is critical.

Default Short thought from another vet

Quote Originally Posted by UGA View Post
    I can't remember the name, but a democrat was interviewed last night and when asked if he feared a reprisal from voters he replied that the American people can't possibly keep up this disdain for government health care for the next six months. He also said people would get use to it and it would go away. This guy needs to find another job. We need to send a message more than ever come November, a rude awakening so to speak.

Get ready for the liberal media to focus on something else now and make it seem as though this health care bill was 50 yrs ago. It will receive little attention to try to put it in the past and get people to forget about it.

This isn't over just yet, we aren't out of options. It will take the collective might of the American people at the ballot box to begin to repair this damage. Americans must not surrender now...
    It's sort of inverse propaganda - they're trying to convince themselves that they have nothing to fear come election day. You know, "...say it enough times and it becomes the truth." Say, isn't that the mantra of the lame stream media?

So, to that congress member and all of his or her colleagues I say - YEAH, that'll happen...

NRA Life Member (Endowment)
    NRA Certified Instructor (Pistol, PPIN, PPOH)
    NRA Range Safety Officer
    GOA Life Member
    USCCA
    ARRL Life Member
    Grand Pa X 5

Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. B. Franklin

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eccentric View Post
    And since most of the garbage in this program does not start for a few years, cutting off the money before people become acclimated to receiving will be a good thing. November, 2010 is critical.
    .....and speaking of money as we were....

Your might ask your friendly legislator where all of these billions of dollars is going to be housed, ObamabummerCare "Lockbox"? Yeah, right. I have seen this subject mentioned just once....by the attractive brunette w/glasses on the Fox Biz Channel. Drats, forgot her name.

Rossi

PS: Ah yes, I remember now....Elizabeth McDonald. Very pretty and NOT stupid.
    Last edited by Rossi; 03-29-2010 at 09:19 AM.