shopify analytics ecommerce
ASD - Lfi/mag-40/80/120 - The Original American Sheepdog!

Thread: Lfi/mag-40/80/120

ASD Senior Member

Blog Entries

Lfi/mag-40/80/120

I would like to let all the instructors know that Mas Ayoob is having his LFI, now MAG (Massad Ayoob Group) class in Live Oak Florida in Oct/Nov/Dec. The Introductory course (LFI-1/MAG-40) is in Oct and is $800.00, but if you/your students register by July 1, the fee is reduced by $100.00. Myself and my wife have graduated from this class and it is EXTREMELY worth the money. After you graduate from the class, and if you get involved in a self defense shooting, Mas will appear in court for you as a technical expert witness for FREE. He charges $1500.00/day if you have not attend his course...that alone is worth the investment.
    Retired USAF
    NRA Certified Instructor (several disciplines)
    Combat Focus« Shooting Instructor
    Certified SIG Armorer
    ACLDN Affliated Instructor
    www.nwfft.com
    barry@nwfft.com

Well...I'm saving up for a wedding right now, BUT my fiancÚ has already told me that she'd be interested in doing a class once we get settled a bit
    ASD's Official Spam Looker-Outer-Dude (OSLOD)

"[A]rms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them." - Thomas Paine