shopify analytics ecommerce
ASD - Not ok with legal gun ownership... But Ok with Military occupation..... - The Original American Sheepdog!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not ok with legal gun ownership... But Ok with Military occupation.....

Default Not ok with legal gun ownership... But Ok with Military occupation.....

Fortes Fortuna Adjuvat

Fortune Favors the Brave

How in the Hell did 119 people push the button saying that they "Liike" this article?!? If a city with gun laws that are completely opposite of those in nearly every other city in the country is having this many problems...you'd think that they'd figure out what the problem is pretty quickly. That's the problem with liberals. You can put the answer to a problem right in front of their faces, and then they'll fumble around blindly searching for something else...
    ASD's Official Spam Looker-Outer-Dude (OSLOD)

"[A]rms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them." - Thomas Paine

Staff Contributor
    Blog Entries

Default crime solution ....

I recognize that it is not "politically correct" to point out the obvious but it always cracks me up how newspapers will not mention that the crime is not "random" crime but rather gangs fighting over drug and prostitution turf and the shooting victims and perps are mostly minority gangs ... well Duh ... so it seems to me that by using the broad umbrella of the RICO statutes, most every gang member could be picked up, tried and convicted for "any" gang related business ... arrest for all parol violations or new crimes .. that would be a problem because it would load up the courts and prisons. the solution they are seeking is to slow down the violence without really having to arrest, feed and house the criminal because that is too costly on the state... besides during hard economic times, the courts order the prisons to release criminals to make room for more criminals ..hummm...
    certainly allowing the law abiding citizen the right to own and carry firearms would give them a fighting chance against the organized criminals but that solution would put the right of self defense in the hands of the citizens .... not good for a nanny government.
    The one solution they have not tried is to cut police, court and prison budgets and give the organized criminals a bribe or kick back if they keep the shootings to minimum during election years ... if the criminals cut back on violent crime 20%, the local and state government could pay them 20% of the cost of arresting, court cost and prison cost .. that would save the state 80% on the costs to tax payers for crime protection .. sounds like a good deal for everyone!!! Yeah, thats the ticket .. pay the criminals tax money to cut down on their violent criminal activity during election years.
    NRA
    Front sight
    USCCA
    AARL
    RACES
    ARES

Administrator

Bebo....you are scaring me. That sounded almost logical.......

rkb
    rkb

Member:

NRA
    TSRA
    TCHA
    USCCA
    OES, PM #316

"The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." - Samual Adams
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."- Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Bebo View Post
    I recognize that it is not "politically correct" to point out the obvious but it always cracks me up how newspapers will not mention that the crime is not "random" crime but rather gangs fighting over drug and prostitution turf and the shooting victims and perps are mostly minority gangs ... well Duh ... so it seems to me that by using the broad umbrella of the RICO statutes, most every gang member could be picked up, tried and convicted for "any" gang related business ... arrest for all parol violations or new crimes .. that would be a problem because it would load up the courts and prisons. the solution they are seeking is to slow down the violence without really having to arrest, feed and house the criminal because that is too costly on the state... besides during hard economic times, the courts order the prisons to release criminals to make room for more criminals ..hummm...
    certainly allowing the law abiding citizen the right to own and carry firearms would give them a fighting chance against the organized criminals but that solution would put the right of self defense in the hands of the citizens .... not good for a nanny government.
    The one solution they have not tried is to cut police, court and prison budgets and give the organized criminals a bribe or kick back if they keep the shootings to minimum during election years ... if the criminals cut back on violent crime 20%, the local and state government could pay them 20% of the cost of arresting, court cost and prison cost .. that would save the state 80% on the costs to tax payers for crime protection .. sounds like a good deal for everyone!!! Yeah, thats the ticket .. pay the criminals tax money to cut down on their violent criminal activity during election years.
    I thought that was in the Stimulus Bill already...
    It takes only seconds to call the police, waiting for them to arrive could take the rest of your life...

Staff Contributor
    Blog Entries

Default used to be more liberal ....

Quote Originally Posted by rkbartley View Post

rkb
    Well sure it does, I used to be a liberal before I zipped myself up in my own zipper .. then I started thinking more conservatively when I learned that there are unforeseen prices to pay for being too liberal in my thoughts and actions.
    NRA
    Front sight
    USCCA
    AARL
    RACES
    ARES

Quote Originally Posted by rkbartley View Post

rkb
    Haha, the problem, Rosemary is that it was logical... it's just not ethical, moral, or responsible hey...that sounds kinda like bebo
    ASD's Official Spam Looker-Outer-Dude (OSLOD)

"[A]rms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them." - Thomas Paine

Staff Contributor
    Blog Entries

Default what???

Quote Originally Posted by texengineer View Post
    Haha, the problem, Rosemary is that it was logical... it's just not ethical, moral, or responsible hey...that sounds kinda like bebo
    Huh??? what??? .... these Texans are sure a hard audience to play too ...
    NRA
    Front sight
    USCCA
    AARL
    RACES
    ARES

Super Moderator
    A tent in the Mojave Desert next to Front Sight Training Institute
    Blog Entries

Of course we are a tough audience. Our own Governor, Rick Perry, stated that he feels that law-abiding citizens with a CHL should be able to carry ANYWHERE and at anytime. That is what we consider common sense.
    NRA Benefactor Life Member
    NRA Certified Instructor
    NRA Range Safety Officer
    NRA Recruiter
    TSRA Benefactor Life Member
    VFW Life Member
    Member, Optimist International
    Member, USCCA
    Former Juvenile Boot Camp Drill Instructor
    Former USAF/Security Police
    Do the right thing because it's the right thing to do.

Super Moderator
    A tent in the Mojave Desert next to Front Sight Training Institute
    Blog Entries

Texas Governor Ri.jpg

Here I am with Gov. Perry, and I am armed with a concealed handgun. That is what is nice about Texas. No one knew but me and no one was worried about it either.
    NRA Benefactor Life Member
    NRA Certified Instructor
    NRA Range Safety Officer
    NRA Recruiter
    TSRA Benefactor Life Member
    VFW Life Member
    Member, Optimist International
    Member, USCCA
    Former Juvenile Boot Camp Drill Instructor
    Former USAF/Security Police
    Do the right thing because it's the right thing to do.