shopify analytics ecommerce
ASD - Summer Prize Giveaway - The Original American Sheepdog!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Summer Prize Giveaway

Siren Summer Prize Giveaway

IMG_1935..jpg

We are once again having a contest and prize giveaway!

From now to until August 1st, we will be having another Recruitment and Referral contest here at ASD. The member with the most referrals will win an Uncle Mikes Law Enforcement Deluxe Range Bag. It is brand spanking new, it still has the $49.99 price tag on it! All I've done is to take a picture of it. This is a great looking bag, I believe I'll have to get one for myself!

Here is the official sales pitch on the tag

• Carry gun, ammo and gear
    • Tough, water-resistant fabric, durable web carry handles and adjustable carry strap with quick release buckles
    • Main compartment covered with double zippered flap
    • Two lockable side compartments, one padded, one holding removable padded pistol rug
    • Main compartment is 15" wide, 9" high, 7" deep

There are several ways to receive a referral when getting a new member to join

1. Simple word of mouth to friends and family members, have them put your username in the referrer box when signing up and they will be automatically added as a referral under your name.
    2. Download and print the Referral Business cards in the Downloads section on the navigation bar, print your username on the Member Referral line and pass them out at gun shops, sporting good stores ect...
    3. Click "Settings" in the top right corner of the site near the log in area. At the top & middle of the page you will see your "Refer Friends URL". This is your own personal referral web link, simply copy and paste this link in any email you send. Anyone that clicks that link and joins will automatically become a referral under you.
    4. **Referral Tip** If you are further interested, download and print the ASD flyer in the downloads section as well. You could attach a Referral Business Card to increase your chances to secure a referral. The flyer is also in .pdf format so you could send it in an email with your Friends Referral URL to give them more information about who we are and what we're about.
    5. Both can be downloaded here:http://americansheepdog.com/Forum/do...hp?do=cat&id=5

At the conclusion of this contest I will announce and contact the winner with further details.

This contest is for members only, ASD staff are excluded from entry. Sorry guys... If you have any questions, send me a PM, email or simply post a reply below and I will be glad to help.

Good Luck!

Phillip
    It takes only seconds to call the police, waiting for them to arrive could take the rest of your life...

Exclamation Week 1 - Update

To keep track of potential missed referrals, I'm including a list of registrations during the contest. New members are joining that aren't a referral so it can become confusing when trying to make sure everyone gets the referral credit they deserve. Below is a list of new registrations during the contest. Members with known referrals are marked with a *** confirmed status. Those without a known referral are not marked.

If you are a new member that was referred and your name is unmarked, send me an email or PM with your referrers user name. If you are a competing member and you see someone you referred as unmarked, contact me and I will confirm the referral and manually add them to your referrals. I will update weekly to ensure the contest is fair and no referrals are missed.

Week 1

ghoststalker ***
    hulkster
    flyboy
    debmeister116 ***
    Ronbo ***
    Cornwellkidd ***
    10mmSheepdog ***
    jcn2438
    jmseccja ***
    shellcracker55
    APmech
    webstrang
    It takes only seconds to call the police, waiting for them to arrive could take the rest of your life...

Update - Week 3

Here is the continued compiled list of new members since the start of the Referral Contest. Again, member names with *** are listed with a referral. If you see your name without the marking and you were referred, please post here with who referred you, send me a (PM) private message or reply to the email being sent to all members. If you see the name of someone you referred, reply as stated and I will need to verify the referral with the new member. I will manually add missed referrals so that everyone gets the credit they deserve.

Thanks so much,
    Phillip

ghoststalker ***
    hulkster
    flyboy
    debmeister116 ***
    Ronbo ***
    Cornwellkidd ***
    10mmSheepdog ***
    jcn2438
    jmseccja ***
    shellcracker55
    APmech
    webstrang
    kokopeli ***
    CherFletcher86
    GarretEngan ***
    iceman691
    edglock21
    born2bBG ***
    Bayou Slammer
    drrcrawford
    gengam1
    torchman96
    firstjag ***
    nunya
    Damaged_1 ***
    ckrcorvette ***

Smile Contest is almost over...

We currently have a tie between NWFFT and mmszbi with 6 referrals each. Please check the updated list of registrations for possible missed referrals... Good luck guys, contest ends at 12:00 am on Aug 1st. A tie breaker event will be held at the conclusion of the contest if the result is unchanged.

Here is the continued compiled list of new members since the start of the Referral Contest. Again, member names with *** are listed with a referral. If you see your name without the marking and you were referred, please post here with who referred you, send me a (PM) private message or reply to the email being sent to all members. If you see the name of someone you referred, reply as stated and I will need to verify the referral with the new member. I will manually add missed referrals so that everyone gets the credit they deserve.

Thanks so much,
    Phillip

ghoststalker ***
    hulkster
    flyboy
    debmeister116 ***
    Ronbo ***
    Cornwellkidd ***
    10mmSheepdog ***
    jcn2438
    jmseccja ***
    shellcracker55
    APmech ***
    webstrang
    kokopeli ***
    CherFletcher86
    GarretEngan ***
    iceman691
    edglock21
    born2bBG ***
    Bayou Slammer
    drrcrawford
    gengam1
    torchman96
    firstjag ***
    nunya
    Damaged_1 ***
    ckrcorvette ***
    lpscorpion96
    Higgy5
    Captain PJ ***
    Jerkdog
    toddfox
    Neal Bracken
    sevenpt62
    Patriot Sheepdog
    musician81
    MagpulFTW
    kenandcindy ***
    mavRick502
    npmatich
    rozz421

Blog Entries

when will the next contest likely be?
    "First we've got population. Now, the world today has 6.8 billion people. That's headed up to about nine billion. Now, if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by, perhaps, 10 or 15 percent, but there we see an increase of about 1.3." ~ Evil Eugenicist BILL GATES at the TED conference

ASD Senior Member

Blog Entries

Default Referral Contest

I'm gona win!
    Retired USAF
    NRA Certified Instructor (several disciplines)
    Combat FocusŪ Shooting Instructor
    Certified SIG Armorer
    ACLDN Affliated Instructor
    www.nwfft.com
    barry@nwfft.com

ASD Senior Member

No way dude! I'm gonna win....ok, so you can use the bag one month....I get it the next!
    HUG YOUR KIDS EVERY DAY AND TELL THEM YOU LOVE THEM
    R.I.P. Zachary, 6/19/95-10/25/12

Quote Originally Posted by Damaged_1 View Post
    when will the next contest likely be?
    I'm planning on doing another in a couple months, I would love to do one monthly but I currently can't manage that at this time. I am working towards that as my end goal.

ASD Senior Member

Regardless, this has been fun exposing my friends to ASD. Hopefully they will use the information here. It has been enjoyable to see the different opinions, outlooks, reasonings behind how we each go about our days.
    HUG YOUR KIDS EVERY DAY AND TELL THEM YOU LOVE THEM
    R.I.P. Zachary, 6/19/95-10/25/12

I'm waiting for an email confirmation to see if we break the tie or have to have a tie-breaker event...

I will announce the winner on Monday Aug 2nd.