shopify analytics ecommerce
ASD - Southwest Missouri - The Original American Sheepdog!
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Southwest Missouri

  1. #1
    ASD Member rjgraves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    58
    Thanked: 35

    Default Southwest Missouri

    I am in Carthage, MO and looking for shooting partners with younger children. Mine are 4, 6, 8, 10, & 12. I try to include my wife and children every time I go shooting, and it would be great if there were other people in the area to shoot with. It would be even better if we could get a family oriented shooting club started. Anybody interested?

  2. #2
    ASD Senior Member Rossi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Missouri/Kansas Border
    Posts
    1,801
    Thanked: 269
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Carthage is a wonderful little town. My step mother was from there, and the family had a hundred year history there. But....cancer got them all. My step mother, her sister, and both their mom and dad. With that history, my half-sister has 4-full physical examinations a year. Her husband and family are from Webb City

    I passed through on a motorcycle trip a couple of years ago. Sorry I'm not down there more. No little kids, (they would be great grandchildren), but always looking for others to shoot with.

    Rossi

  3. #3
    ASD Member rjgraves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    58
    Thanked: 35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rossi View Post
    Carthage is a wonderful little town. My step mother was from there, and the family had a hundred year history there. But....cancer got them all. My step mother, her sister, and both their mom and dad. With that history, my half-sister has 4-full physical examinations a year. Her husband and family are from Webb City

    I passed through on a motorcycle trip a couple of years ago. Sorry I'm not down there more. No little kids, (they would be great grandchildren), but always looking for others to shoot with.

    Rossi
    That is definitely some history Rossi.....I can see why your half-sister gets so many exams.

    Great-Grandparents are great teachers too...I learned a lot from my grandparents...I wish they were still around. Have a great week Rossi, and look me up next time you come through the area!

  4. #4

    Lightbulb Map?

    Do we have a map of where ASD members live? An opt-in map or directory (with locations) would be a great way to facilitate real-life meet-ups and would be a lot of fun, I think!

  5. #5
    ASD Member rjgraves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    58
    Thanked: 35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kenlefeb View Post
    Do we have a map of where ASD members live? An opt-in map or directory (with locations) would be a great way to facilitate real-life meet-ups and would be a lot of fun, I think!
    Great idea Ken.

  6. #6

    Default

    I could do a volunteer "Shooting Partner" list for people to join if you guys think it's worthy... A page to show username and location with a link in the username to PM or email you as a way of contact.

    UGA
    It takes only seconds to call the police, waiting for them to arrive could take the rest of your life...





  7. #7
    ASD Member rjgraves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    58
    Thanked: 35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UGA View Post
    I could do a volunteer "Shooting Partner" list for people to join if you guys think it's worthy... A page to show username and location with a link in the username to PM or email you as a way of contact.

    UGA
    Awesome! you have a positive vote from me!!!

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rjgraves View Post
    Awesome! you have a positive vote from me!!!
    Roger that, I'll make an online registration form for those interested to sign up on. That way I'll have the info I need all in one spot when building it.
    It takes only seconds to call the police, waiting for them to arrive could take the rest of your life...





  9. The Following User Says Thank You to UGA For This Useful Post:

    Bebo (08-27-2010)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2010, 12:03 PM
  2. Article: Missouri Reciprocity
    By UGA in forum ASD Magazine Article Comments
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 02:22 PM
  3. Missouri: More exercising right-to-carry
    By Newt in forum NRA-ILA Current Legislation - Auto Feed
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-11-2009, 09:11 AM
  4. New from Missouri
    By OldShep in forum Welcome Center
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-11-2009, 08:16 AM
  5. Howdy from Southwest Georgia
    By Tomcat1066 in forum Welcome Center
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-22-2009, 10:28 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Important Site Information