shopify analytics ecommerce
ASD - Promotion for rkbartley! - The Original American Sheepdog!
Click Me
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Promotion for rkbartley!

Promotion for rkbartley!

Ladies and Gentlemen of ASD,

Please join me in congratulating rkbartley in her promotion to an Administrator position here at American Sheepdog. In the next few weeks, she and I will cover necessary controls of the website and procedures to assist those in need of help. I have given her all of my powers. You can call her Bruce Almighty but I will not be responsible for her WRATH!

To RKB... Your service here at ASD has been nothing short of indispensable. You have proved yourself as a leader and impressed me with your tireless dedication to volunteering your time here to not only serve our members but to handle chores normally handled by myself during my absence. THANK YOU for your dedication to ASD and our hundreds of members and thousands of guests.

You see folks, ASD is a site built for and maintained by its members. We are a free website staffed by volunteers. If you like what you see, please don't hesitate in thanking not only our volunteer staff, but thank our regular members as well. Their continued posts and responses to topics and questions is what makes ASD the family we have become. You know who they are because you see their name everywhere on the site. We are small but we are decent and representatives of the 2nd Amendment and the common folk that take pride in being a Patriot to American citizens that call themselves Sheepdogs.

Congratulations Rosemary!

Phillip Williams
    ASD Founder
    It takes only seconds to call the police, waiting for them to arrive could take the rest of your life...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to UGA For This Useful Post:

Bebo (11-10-2010)

Staff Contributor
    Blog Entries

Default good job Rosemary

Good job rosemary, did philip tell you that a new company car came with the promotion???
    NRA
    Front sight
    USCCA
    AARL
    RACES
    ARES

Quote Originally Posted by Bebo View Post
    Good job rosemary, did philip tell you that a new company car came with the promotion???
    Shhhhh! The ASD Vespa mopad is still being buit by my local high school auto shop. They keep spelling ASD wrong on the gas tank...
    It takes only seconds to call the police, waiting for them to arrive could take the rest of your life...

Administrator

Red face Who is this mighty person?

Oh my goodness Phillip, you are making me blush! Thank you for the very kind words.

Now, as far as the company car goes....does that Vespa moped come in metallic black with the big, red ASD "eye" flaming out of it??? That would be uber cool.

rkb
    rkb

Member:

NRA
    TSRA
    TCHA
    USCCA
    OES, PM #316

"The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." - Samual Adams
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."- Thomas Jefferson

Blog Entries

Congratulations Rosemary!

That is a super cool move and a better person could not have been chosen. Rosemary is always adept at both starting and stopping riots so her increased powers as a Vespa mounted, Brucein Almighty with a flaming red eye will guide us all onto the path of the straight and narrow... or the wandering and vast... whichever she chooses. With Phillip's schedule, this is an excellent decision to make. Again...

CONGRATULATIONS ROSEMARY!
    If Obama is the answer, the question must have been really stupid!
    Official Certification: This is to warrant that the above post contains a minimum of 90% recycled words.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dnola For This Useful Post:

rkbartley (11-11-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by dnola View Post
    that is a super cool move and a better person could not have been chosen. Rosemary is always adept at both starting and stopping riots so her increased powers as a vespa mounted, brucein almighty with a flaming red eye will guide us all onto the path of the straight and narrow... Or the wandering and vast... Whichever she chooses. With phillip's schedule, this is an excellent decision to make. Again...

congratulations rosemary!
    congrats and +1
    Human beings understand and respect compassion, kindness, empathy, truth, fairness and logic.
    Predators respect strength

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Eccentric For This Useful Post:

rkbartley (11-11-2010)

Congratulations!!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Decline For This Useful Post:

rkbartley (11-11-2010)

ASD Senior Member

Wow....very cool! Rosemary, congrats!
    HUG YOUR KIDS EVERY DAY AND TELL THEM YOU LOVE THEM
    R.I.P. Zachary, 6/19/95-10/25/12

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mmszbi For This Useful Post:

rkbartley (11-11-2010)

Blog Entries

It's great to not only to have the confidence of the webmaster*, but also the full support of the posters

Best of Luck.

Rossi

*Will someone smarter than me tell us why webmaster is not capitalized and Web site is written like this. I sometimes can never understand the people that decide these things.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Rossi For This Useful Post:

rkbartley (11-11-2010)

Administrator

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Rossi View Post
    *Will someone smarter than me tell us why webmaster is not capitalized and Web site is written like this. I sometimes can never understand the people that decide these things.
    Hmmm...good question. Could it be the early nerds from the dawn of the internet era were excellent techno wizards but flunked basic English? Honestly, I don't have a clue...but thought it sounded good.

rkb
    rkb

Member:

NRA
    TSRA
    TCHA
    USCCA
    OES, PM #316

"The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." - Samual Adams
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."- Thomas Jefferson