shopify analytics ecommerce
ASD - Mom, "He was a good boy..." - The Original American Sheepdog!
Click Me

Thread: Mom, "He was a good boy..."

Administrator

Default Mom, "He was a good boy..."

Home intruder shooting results in death of 19 year old and his mother is upset at the home owner. Why is it mothers rarely think their children can do evil? Her statement that the homeowner should have shot him in the leg or something was just too classically sad.

http://www.myfoxaustin.com/dpp/news/local/castle-doctrine-defense-used-in-san-marcos-intruder-shooting-11152010-ktbcw

rkb
    rkb

Member:

NRA
    TSRA
    TCHA
    USCCA
    OES, PM #316

"The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." - Samual Adams
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."- Thomas Jefferson

ASD Senior Member

I guess the only real operative word in the statement "He was a good boy" is WAS.
    HUG YOUR KIDS EVERY DAY AND TELL THEM YOU LOVE THEM
    R.I.P. Zachary, 6/19/95-10/25/12

The mothers reaction tells us why this kid turned out bad.

First, in the face of positive fact that her son is not a good boy, she states the opposite and defends him.

Second, she blames his death on someone else. It is the homeowners fault he is dead. The homeowner should have risked his life even more by going for a limb shot that is easy to miss under stress and is unlikely to stop the intruder.

If the homeowner had shot him in the leg or arm, the mother undoubtedly would have complained that the homeowner had not just shown the kid the gun and used strong language.

I'll bet if you asked this guys former teachers they would tell you that the mother has a long history of denying her sons responsibility and shifting blame to the teachers for his bad grades or misbehavior...Just a guess.

Blog Entries

I like what the San Marcos Police said:

"The man was in a home where he was a guest and was in fact in fear of his life and safety of the people inside and a person can defend themselves under those circumstances," said San Marcos Police Commander Chase Stapp.

I would guess that the father will not have a lot of trouble!
    If Obama is the answer, the question must have been really stupid!
    Official Certification: This is to warrant that the above post contains a minimum of 90% recycled words.

Staff Contributor
    Blog Entries

Default fed up with it ....

I get sooo tired of wanna be criminals who think it is okay to break into peoples houses to grope a guys daughter and the idiot mother thinks hes a good boy ... guess my "Give a Dang" is broken because I have nooooo sympathy for the stupid kid and his mother needs her tubes tied and velcro on her lips.
    NRA
    Front sight
    USCCA
    AARL
    RACES
    ARES

Quote Originally Posted by Decline View Post
    The mothers reaction tells us why this kid turned out bad.

First, in the face of positive fact that her son is not a good boy, she states the opposite and defends him.

Second, she blames his death on someone else. It is the homeowners fault he is dead. The homeowner should have risked his life even more by going for a limb shot that is easy to miss under stress and is unlikely to stop the intruder.

If the homeowner had shot him in the leg or arm, the mother undoubtedly would have complained that the homeowner had not just shown the kid the gun and used strong language.

I'll bet if you asked this guys former teachers they would tell you that the mother has a long history of denying her sons responsibility and shifting blame to the teachers for his bad grades or misbehavior...Just a guess.
    I think you pretty well summed it up. There's way, way, way too much of this going around.
    Human beings understand and respect compassion, kindness, empathy, truth, fairness and logic.
    Predators respect strength

ASD Senior Member

Blog Entries

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Bebo View Post
    I get sooo tired of wanna be criminals who think it is okay to break into peoples houses to grope a guys daughter and the idiot mother thinks hes a good boy ... guess my "Give a Dang" is broken because I have nooooo sympathy for the stupid kid and his mother needs her tubes tied and velcro on her lips.
    It is ALWAYS another persons fault...my sweet innocent son could not have done this.
    AMEN to what Bebo said!
    Retired USAF
    NRA Certified Instructor (several disciplines)
    Combat FocusŪ Shooting Instructor
    Certified SIG Armorer
    ACLDN Affliated Instructor
    www.nwfft.com
    barry@nwfft.com

"Yep! You're absolutely right, ma'am. Your son is innocent. I just saw him walking down the street and shot him. I then hauled his bleeding corpse in to my house and claimed he'd been there illegally.
    It's part of my master plan to rid the world of innocent people."

Mom is a MORON.

Quote Originally Posted by Bebo View Post
    I have nooooo sympathy for the stupid kid and his mother LOL

__________________________________________________ __________________________

see reviews of phenq diet pills
    Last edited by kimmysawi; 06-19-2018 at 07:59 AM.