shopify analytics ecommerce
ASD - Lee LoadMaster - Page 3 - The Original American Sheepdog!
Click Me
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lee LoadMaster

ASD Senior Member

Well, you use what works! Didn't get to grab my bench, simply no room for it.

I don't have a single press set up, haven't reloaded a round for months, everything is still packed up. So I am very jealous of you for even being able to grab a handle!
    HUG YOUR KIDS EVERY DAY AND TELL THEM YOU LOVE THEM
    R.I.P. Zachary, 6/19/95-10/25/12

ASD Senior Member

Blog Entries

Icon6

If anyone out there would like to give the Loadmaster a try, I will let her go for $200 (paid $350). Send me a PM.
    Retired USAF
    NRA Certified Instructor (several disciplines)
    Combat FocusŪ Shooting Instructor
    Certified SIG Armorer
    ACLDN Affliated Instructor
    www.nwfft.com
    barry@nwfft.com

ASD Member

Default Load Master

I have a Lee Load Master that I am very satisfied with, I load a lot of 45 ACP, and 44 magnum on it and have no complaints. the only modification has been to replace the plastic catch box with a 30 cal military ammo can so I don't have to keep dumping the smaller ones, and I built a plexiglass deflector to be sure every round is directed into the ammo can, works great.
    I originally used a Dillon Square deal B untill it started installing the primers in every direction except correct, Dillon kept sending me parts but it did not fix the problem, I finally figured out the plastic wave bearings were worn out and now I use it to load 38's.
    Lee makes a great unit in my experience !

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BrianUSA52 For This Useful Post:

Jim Trueblood (11-26-2012), UGA (11-26-2012)

ASD Senior Member

Blog Entries

Icon6

Quote Originally Posted by BrianUSA52 View Post
    I have a Lee Load Master that I am very satisfied with, I load a lot of 45 ACP, and 44 magnum on it and have no complaints. the only modification has been to replace the plastic catch box with a 30 cal military ammo can so I don't have to keep dumping the smaller ones, and I built a plexiglass deflector to be sure every round is directed into the ammo can, works great.
    I originally used a Dillon Square deal B untill it started installing the primers in every direction except correct, Dillon kept sending me parts but it did not fix the problem, I finally figured out the plastic wave bearings were worn out and now I use it to load 38's.
    Lee makes a great unit in my experience !
    I am glad you have had a good experience with your loadmaster press. There are three guys in my office that bought the loadmaster and all three of us have sold them due to bad performance...especially with the primer feeders.
    Retired USAF
    NRA Certified Instructor (several disciplines)
    Combat FocusŪ Shooting Instructor
    Certified SIG Armorer
    ACLDN Affliated Instructor
    www.nwfft.com
    barry@nwfft.com