shopify analytics ecommerce
ASD - Contest Results - The Original American Sheepdog!
Click Me

Thread: Contest Results

Exclamation Contest Results

During the month of April we received 20 new members. The referral contest results are as follows:

1. Sgt T 5 referrals (in the last two days of contest :eek:)
    2. Eccentric 1 referral
    3. Zen 1 referral
    4. UGA 2 referrals (I don't count obviously, I seek referrals everyday! )

That leaves 11 new members un-referred, they could very likely be new members unassociated with the contest, but if you have referrals not listed I need to know ASAP to confirm them.

FYI: Mods were included in the contest because as you know, they are members like everyone else. Unpaid volunteers that give their time to help with the operation of the Forum. In the future, if a contest has a conflict of interest for Mods to be excluded, it will be clearly stated in the notice of the contest, otherwise if it is a member participation contest, all members are included.

I would like to give a special thanks to Eccentric, Sgt T, Zen, Eagle Eye, and VANDENBOSCH41 for their effort in trying to get new members. I reference them because I can see that they used the forum to send friend requests.

For the rest of you that personally invited new members through verbal or personal emails. THANK YOU TOO!!! I do not know who you are so I cannot thank you personally.

The referral contest for April is over but I will confirm a winner on Monday to give members a chance to confirm referrals.

Thank you all, for your participation. The next contest will be announced on Monday May 5th as well. :)
    It takes only seconds to call the police, waiting for them to arrive could take the rest of your life...

Nice work Sgt T and Eccentric!

I'm sure there are alot more people who have referred folks to the site (like me). The trick is getting people off their rear ends to actually join instead of just lurking....
    Proud NRA Member

"Guns kill people just like forks made Rosie O'Donnell fat"

Winner!!!

The winner of the April Referral Contest is Sgt T!

As I posted earlier, he had 5 referrals. A brand spanking new SmartCarry holster is heading his way.:D

Thanks again to those of you that participated in the prize contest.

Congratulations Sgt T! Thank you for the effort.

The May prize contest will be posted in another thread.
    It takes only seconds to call the police, waiting for them to arrive could take the rest of your life...