shopify analytics ecommerce
ASD - Need info: Adding new page to website - The Original American Sheepdog!

Thread: Need info: Adding new page to website

Exclamation Need info: Adding new page to website

I am building a new page to put on the AmericanSheepdog website. Its titled "CCW Training/Permits". I would like members to let me know about any local outfits in their area, that offer CCW training and/or Permit Classes. I need the following info:

1. Name
    2. City & State
    3. Phone #
    4. Website (if they have one)
    5. What do they offer? Handgun training, Permit Classes, or both.
    Thanks in advance, your fellow sheepdogs, and those looking into concealed carry will find it very useful. You can e-mail me or just post it here. E-mail admin@americansheepdog.com
    It takes only seconds to call the police, waiting for them to arrive could take the rest of your life...

In Colorado, there is only one choice in my humble opinion.

www.profire.us

This is not a "Coffee & Doughnuts" class, this is a full NRA approved class. Be prepared to be there for quite some time. Although Live fire is NOT required in Colorado, I highly recommend you take this portion. Bob & staff are top notch.
    They provide instruction and certification for both Colorado and Utah permits!

Bob Pabst and the Profire team are energetic, passionate, and WILL educate you.

A lot of people think that CCW classes are all about how to get the permit.
    WRONG!

A real CCW class will cover first off, LAWS, technique, firearm basics/advanced topics, and MOST IMPORTANT: HOW TO AVOID THE SITUATION ALL TOGETHER!!!!!

Presenting your firearm in a time of need is the last ditch, worst case scenario. Profire accurately covers this topic giving instruction in not only body language but also verbal deterrant.

**I do NOT work for or am affiliated with Profire. I am just a former student (soon will be again I think), and a fan of their teaching style. Very hands on, energetic, and VERY informative.

1-800-535-6813 or www.profire.us
    Proud NRA Member

"Guns kill people just like forks made Rosie O'Donnell fat"

ummmm, yeah.

I get kinda worked up folks. Sorry UGA, you just wanted a lil info and I went into a full blown sales pitch.

Bah... Oh well... you know how I get :D

sorry 'bout that!

;)
    Proud NRA Member

"Guns kill people just like forks made Rosie O'Donnell fat"

H&H Gun Range
    Oklahoma City, OK
    (405)947-3888
    www.hhgunrange.com

CCW Permit Class, Advanced Pistol 2,3,4,&5, Home Defense Shotgun, and Personal Defense Carbine.

NRA Member
    USCCA Member
    Smith&Wesson M&P 9

Info

Thanks guys, they are on the list.:D
    It takes only seconds to call the police, waiting for them to arrive could take the rest of your life...

Blog Entries

Firearm permit instruction for the Kansas City, Mo and surrounding areas:

C and K Firearms and Training
    Chad Downs
    816-878-7991
    No Web site, but can be reached at: ckdowns@earthlink.net .
    NRA Certified Instructor, Certified Instructor for Kansas, Missouri, Utah, Florida and other's CCW permits. He is also a Missouri FFL.

Chad's permit instruction costs $65.00, with others in the area costing over $100. He has taken some heat from the other instructors over this price structure, but he justifies it by advising them of the distance that must be traveled to his location.

It's true that the distance is an issue, and for those in the local area, Holt, Mo is near the far reaches of Clay County. But it's a clean shot, and his location is just off the Interstate.

We have one unique problem here: As a border town, almost everyone lives, works or operates on both sides of the state line. The Kansas and Missouri CCW laws are not all that different, but a few differences are critical to know, and Chad covers them at some length.

His shooting range (Kansas requires it) is bare-bones, but adequate.

Rossi