shopify analytics ecommerce
ASD - Over sight hearings on "Operation fast and furious" - The Original American Sheepdog!

Thread: Over sight hearings on "Operation fast and furious"

Staff Contributor
    Blog Entries

Default Over sight hearings on "Operation fast and furious"

I spent over four hours watching the hearing on operation fast and furious, which allowed thousands of guns to "walk" into mexico and were used to kill mexican citizens and was used to kill border patrol agent Brian Terry. The hearings are amazing to watch and listen to but make you angry to watch.
    I believe that the ATF allowed the guns to be smuggled into Mexico at the instruction of the Depart of Justice under the watch of Eric Holder to promote his anti gun positions ..while the ATF was allowing the guns to be smuggled into mexico, Holder was releasing information about how it was gun store owners who were profiting from illegally selling guns to "straw buyers" and he promoted the registration and back ground checks on long guns. and promoted the return of the "Assault rifle ban".

The acting head of ATF (Melson) has been silent up to now ... but the DOJ and holder have released information that melsom would resign, that was not known to melson who has retained his own personal attorney and volunteered to speak to the over sight committee earlier than scheduled and he is telling them that the DOJ is responsible for causing delays in the committee requests for information and basically obstructing the investigation ... He also laid the case right on Holders lap.

if you have a couple hours to watch the hearing, I have attached the testimony of officer terrys family and the testimony of the whistle blower field agents and supervisors who really put the whole operation fast and furious into perspective and show the criminal misjudgements associated with this operation and lend strength to the idea that it was a manufactured disaster designed to promote an anti second amendment agenda. if you watch this video, you will probably want to see the other testimony as well .. it will make you angry!!!! Oh by the way, Mexico wants to try any officers or any person responsible for the decision to allow guns to be smuggled into mexico with the consent and knowledge of any government official.

http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/Sting
    NRA
    Front sight
    USCCA
    AARL
    RACES
    ARES

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bebo For This Useful Post:

Jim Trueblood (07-07-2011), rkbartley (07-07-2011)

ASD Senior Member Jim Trueblood's Avatar

Thumbs down

I saw a report that stated the FBI & DEA INTENTIONALLY kept critical information about this operation from the BATFE at the direction of the DOJ.
    This is an ugly, CORRUPT situation that I hope Congress will investigate thoroughly, and hopefully heads will roll.
    "The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental."
    John Steinbeck

This whole debacle has made my stomach turn, the circus is in town boys, time to watch the clowns and the magicians direct attention away from the cover up...
    It takes only seconds to call the police, waiting for them to arrive could take the rest of your life...

ASD Senior Member

When it all comes down to brass tacks, Holder and his underlings need to be tried for MURDER.. Notihng less will satisfy me.
    HUG YOUR KIDS EVERY DAY AND TELL THEM YOU LOVE THEM
    R.I.P. Zachary, 6/19/95-10/25/12

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mmszbi For This Useful Post:

Bebo (07-09-2011), NWFFT (07-09-2011)

ASD Senior Member

Blog Entries

Icon6

I agree 100% with mmszbi! holder should fry also!
    Retired USAF
    NRA Certified Instructor (several disciplines)
    Combat FocusŪ Shooting Instructor
    Certified SIG Armorer
    ACLDN Affliated Instructor
    www.nwfft.com
    barry@nwfft.com

I haven't heard much about this situation.

I guess the MSM don't want to say too much about it. It might imply that the administration is doing something wrong.

Blog Entries

Indeed, justifiable outrage.

For me, this whole thing goes way back. When Clinton started flapping her gums about Texas gun shops, illegal gun sales and drug cartels... and supported by Mexican authorities, the alert U.S. citizen could see something coming. Unknown in what form, but something was coming over the horizon.

Then, the alert gun owner reads articles about what happens to captured firearms in Mexico. Some guns are sent to American LEO's for tracing. In the fine print, it said that although some guns are sent to us for tracking, it is only the ones that appear obvious as to their country of origin, like...er stamped "Made In America"..... Duh. In the big scheme of things, this number is actually quite small.

Now, a sharp Info-Babe asks the ATF head to advise as to how many guns he investigates as to their origin, are actually made in America. He says.... with a straight face, at least 97%. He does not lie.....it's actually 100%, but I guess he figures he would have to explain things if he said that.

The NRA, IMHO, was a little late to the party, but even they finally spoke about the stupid thinking that Pedro De Dumbo would sneak across the border, present fake credentials to buy an assault rifle that is only semi auto to start with, and sneak it back across the border to have it made auto and he's good to go. One guy, one gun. Wow. It was like the 2006 FBI study of 800 assaults on police officers. One of the most important points of the investigation was to find out where the weapons came from. Results? Other - 800, Gun Shows - 0.

How about 5,000 rifles at a time from any of the world's gun runners. Where from? Pick one... you could start with the international black market in arm trafficking, most any country from the old Warsaw Pact crowd, along with Belgium, Brazil, Venezuela... the list is endless.

But, let's move to more recent times. Brian Terry is murdered, and "guns are found at the scene". I have read a half dozen articles on the "details" (non-lethal bullets issued, Terry transported to another site before being MediVac'd out, and other rumors.) but none that I could find, detailed the "guns found at scene".

Let's see, bad guy shoots Terry, doesn't kill him right away, but throws his hugely valuable firearm down and runs away. Makes perfect sense to me. Then, investigators find.... dah...SHAZAMM dude!!!... this gun has been traced to Bubba's Sport Shop in Omaha!! See there(!!) Secretary Clinton was right!! (She's never been right before, but that's another story).

Maybe Bebo, having seen the hearings can shed some light on this.

This saga continues, film at 11:00.

Rossi

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rossi For This Useful Post:

Bebo (07-10-2011), mmszbi (07-10-2011), rkbartley (07-10-2011)

Staff Contributor
    Blog Entries

Default send him to prison ...

Hello Rossi ...

humm well my take on this is that no matter what anti gun statements the administration might make, they are by way of fast and furious guilty of being a major supplier of guns to the mexican cartels in mexico while trying to blame the gun store owners and american citizens of being the supplier of those same guns.
    I have my doubts that Obama knew the details of the operation before hand but have no doubt that Holder did know the details and concerns but saw an opportunity to take advantage of a disaster that he created for the long term anti second amendment agenda he has had all along.
    The body count from these firearms that "walked" to mexico and the U.S. will continue to mount and each of the dead and wounded have Eric Holder to thank. Holder needs to be sent to prison both here and in Mexico for facilitating murder by knowingly allowing guns to be shipped to drug cartels.
    NRA
    Front sight
    USCCA
    AARL
    RACES
    ARES

This wasn't even good police work!

They allow straw purchases to take place without oversight. They allow the guns to go to Mexico. And there the trail stops!

What, exactly, does this prove? NOTHING! It just shows that this administration is willing to not only break the law, but allow one of it's own to be murdered.

And for what?

So, they can claim that 90% of the guns used in mexico are from the US?
    Yeah, right.
    MOST of their guns come from SOUTH OF THEIR BORDER!!

And why would drug cartels want to send anybody to the US in order to purchase these guns one at a time, at a cost of hundreds and thousands of dollars, when they can get them in bulk at a cost of about $50 per weapon?

I'm getting sicker, and sicker of the whole situation.
    No wonder people actually look forward to dying.