shopify analytics ecommerce
ASD - What's an infidel ? - Page 2 - The Original American Sheepdog!
Click Me
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What's an infidel ?

ASD Senior Member Jim Trueblood's Avatar

Cool Who's Asking?

INFIDEL - "One without Faith", or One who has no religious beliefs, or One who doubts or rejects the central tenets of a particular religion especially in reference to Christianity or Islam.

I guess whether or not I'm an infidel would depend on who's asking.
    "The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental."
    John Steinbeck

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jim Trueblood For This Useful Post:

rkbartley (08-22-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by mmszbi View Post
    Infidel....I R 1.

+1!!!!
    Human beings understand and respect compassion, kindness, empathy, truth, fairness and logic.
    Predators respect strength

Infidel. INfidel. Lovely word isn't it? Rolls off the tongue gently.

Infidel...latin for Muslim Killer.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by SkivMarine View Post
    Infidel. INfidel. Lovely word isn't it? Rolls off the tongue gently.

Infidel...latin for Muslim Killer.
    Easy there Marine...I understand your feelings, but lets try hard not to be as bad as the ones calling us infidels. We are better than that.

rkb
    rkb

Member:

NRA
    TSRA
    TCHA
    USCCA
    OES, PM #316

"The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." - Samual Adams
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."- Thomas Jefferson

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by mmszbi View Post
    infidel....i r 1.
    i r 2
    To be vigilant, prepared and capable is more than a motto;
    it is a duty to those we love and care for.

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil,
    but because of those who look on and do nothing."....
    Albert Einstein

ASD Senior Member

I am an INFIDEL. Why is that so? Because I am a Christian(Roman Catholic, to be specific). I do not believe in anything that Islam preaches. There is nothing wrong with 'any' religion as far as I am concerned, but you are not allowed to preach your hate and prejudices to me because I do not want to hear them. Period. You believe what you want to believe, and I'll believe what I want to believe.
    There is plenty of room in this world for everyone. You, me, John the Baptist, Father Romano, Achmed the Muslim, whoever.......... just leave me the hell alone to practice my faith as I see fit, and I promise you I will not bother you. But if you try to force me to believe what YOU want me to believe, then we're going to have problems. BIG PROBLEMS! And if you do anything to my family, you're going to have even BIGGER PROBLEMS!
    So, in conclusion, you stay on your property, I'll gladly stay on mine, we'll see each other at the Winn-Dixie on grocery day, I'll speak and be cordial, and you should be too.
    But DO NOT try to force your religion on me and tell me I'm an INFIDEL. Mess with me or mine and I promise you I will show you the true meaning of INFIDEL, down to the last damn letter.

ASD Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by rkbartley View Post
    Easy there Marine...I understand your feelings, but lets try hard not to be as bad as the ones calling us infidels. We are better than that.

rkb
    rkb, at the risk of sounding argumentative, I must say that I wholeheartedly agree with 'Marine. In my prior post I attempted to sound somewhat "live & let live" like, but honestly, that'll just get you killed with these people. At that point it becomes "kill or be killed", and I know exactly what end of that equation I intend to be on. I'm around, they can come look me up, I'm actually pretty easy to find. But they won't like me when I open the door.........

Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post
    rkb, at the risk of sounding argumentative, I must say that I wholeheartedly agree with 'Marine. In my prior post I attempted to sound somewhat "live & let live" like, but honestly, that'll just get you killed with these people. At that point it becomes "kill or be killed", and I know exactly what end of that equation I intend to be on. I'm around, they can come look me up, I'm actually pretty easy to find. But they won't like me when I open the door.........
    They really don't want to be our friends and have no intention of ever assimilating. If you could take a drive through Dearborn, Michigan you'd see what I mean.
    Human beings understand and respect compassion, kindness, empathy, truth, fairness and logic.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Eccentric For This Useful Post:

suncat05 (08-19-2012)

Default Coming soon to your town

Please note that the next generation is being taught to hate while the older generation looks on.

Apparently the Dearborn PD is afraid of something.
    Last edited by AlfaDog; 08-17-2012 at 10:03 PM.
    To be vigilant, prepared and capable is more than a motto;
    it is a duty to those we love and care for.

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil,
    but because of those who look on and do nothing."....
    Albert Einstein

Exactly my point, Alphadog.