shopify analytics ecommerce
ASD - mibile version - The Original American Sheepdog!

Thread: mibile version

Default mibile version

hey I have been accessing the forums from my tablet and was wondering if we could get an option in our settings to automatically stay on the full site version? Currently I type in about:debug in and edit the setting to trick the site into thinking it is full browser.

Thanks
    "If guns cause crime, then pencils cause misspelled words" (Unkown).

Administrator

Question Good question....

Hmm...this may be a question for UGA; however, there may be something that will work for you (unless you have already been there, then forgive me). On the bottom left corner of all pages is a box with a drop down arrow which will give you the options of all the page styles. I have never worked with a tablet, but it works with my android phone. I perfer the Constitution style personally. Once the style is chosen the site should default to that site until changed again.

Again, I have no experience with tablets, but this worked with all other media forms I have used. If it doesn't work for you PLEASE let us know...I'm sure we (UGA ) will be able to work something out.

Thanks!
    rkb
    rkb

Member:

NRA
    TSRA
    TCHA
    USCCA
    OES, PM #316

"The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." - Samual Adams
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."- Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by shibmaster View Post
    hey I have been accessing the forums from my tablet and was wondering if we could get an option in our settings to automatically stay on the full site version? Currently I type in about:debug in and edit the setting to trick the site into thinking it is full browser.

Thanks

In our current mobile version there is a "PC MODE" at the top which switches to the regular screen. However, on my phone if you change pages it defaults back to the mobile and I have to hit PC MODE again. It defaults because it recognizes the operating system calling for the page load. I'm not sure if you experience this on a tablet. Let me know if you do...

I have a Beta version of an improved mobile style but because it is still Beta I will not release it yet. Hopefully I can get it to a release stage soon.
    It takes only seconds to call the police, waiting for them to arrive could take the rest of your life...