shopify analytics ecommerce
ASD - Ruger LC9 experience? - Page 2 - The Original American Sheepdog!
Click Me
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ruger LC9 experience?

Quote Originally Posted by Decline View Post
    My wife is interested in the Ruger LC9. Anybody shot one or heard Contrave reviewsanything?
    9mm caliber, semi-automatic pistol But why you wife want this to shot you...lolx
    natural diet pill to replace

I had a Ruger LC9s for years, complete with red laser and while the recoil is somewhat stout it was incredibly accurate in aimed fire and even hip shooting with the laser. However, I recently traded it for the new Sig Sauer P365 9mm. Ive taken five advanced instructor level courses at the Sig Sauer Academy and I knew Id have a better experience all around with the Sig. I found a local gun shop that gave me a great trade value plus some cash. The Sig comes with two 10rd mags but not there are 12 & even 15rd mags available with spacers to provide a seamless full length grip. The Ruger is limited to 7 reds. Period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Arc Angel View Post
    I have yet to meet a woman who likes shooting her Ruger LC9. Yes, the LC9 is comfortable to carry; but, even with a laser, it's a tough little plastic frame pistol that's difficult to shoot straight at even so much as 10 - 12 yards.
    Its not designed to be accurate at 10-12 yards. Its designed to be used at zero to about five yards. You want accuracy at 10+ yards go to the Sig P320 Compact or Glock M19.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Decline View Post
    My wife is interested in the Ruger LC9. Andro 400 Reviews .Anybody shot one or heard anything?
    The Ruger LC9s is a lightweight, highly concealable nine millimeter pistol that ably functions not only as a home defense gun but also a concealed carry or backup weapon